Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC CARE EPIC SNAP FORD Random: MFPA NLP TEAS COSO ICIP
Meanings and definitions for SPAM
What does SPAM stand for? What does SPAM mean?
- Spam (food), a canned pork meat product
- Spamming, unsolicited or undesired electronic messages
Email spam, unsolicited, undesired, or illegal email messages
- Messaging spam, spam targeting users of instant messaging (IM) services, sms or private messages within websites
- Spam (gaming), the repetition of an in-game action
- "Spam" (Monty Python), a comedy sketch
- "Spam", a song on the album It Means Everything (1997), by Save Ferris
- "Spam", a song by "Weird Al" Yankovic on the album UHF – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack and Other Stuff
- Spam Museum, a museum in Austin, Minnesota, US dedicated to the canned pork meat product
- Smooth-particle applied mechanics, the use of smoothed-particle hydrodynamics computation to study impact fractures in solids
- SPAM, a candidate phylum of bacteria
- SPiced hAM, tinned meatloaf or luncheon-meat from Hormel, Inc., popular during and since WWII; later parodied in a Monty Python sketch; now a polite term for unsolicited garbage advertising email sent by ignorant, anti-social, unscrupulous marketing pondscum in the vain hope that someone, somewhere will be interested in their tawdry, second-rate rubbish.
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists