Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC PC CP SNAP FIS Random: EGXP GPV AZL UPZ APMA
Meanings and definitions for CHEERS
What does CHEERS stand for? What does CHEERS mean?
- The Children's Environmental Exposure Research Study (or CHEERS) was a study conducted by the United States Environmental Protection Agency designed to examine how children may be exposed to pesticides and other chemicals used in U.S. households, such as phthalates, brominated flame retardants, and perfluorinated compounds (PFOS, PFOA, PFNA, and others).
- Cheers, a toast (honor), a social drinking ritual
- "Cheers", a valediction
- "Cheers", a slang phrase used to express gratitude, or thanks.
- Cheers (Obie Trice album), a 2003 album by Obie Trice
- Cheers (Lee Hong-gi album), a 2018 Japanese album
- Cheers, a 1959 album by Burl Ives
- "Cheers (Drink to That)", a 2011 single by Rihanna
- The Cheers, an American vocal group in the 1950s
- Cheers (Spanish TV series), a Spanish remake of the American series
- Cheers Beacon Hill, formerly the Bull & Finch Pub, a bar in Boston, Massachusetts, used for exterior shots of the sitcom bar
- Cheers (proa), a Polynesian-inspired sailboat designed by Dick Newick in 1967
- Children's Environmental Exposure Research Study (CHEERS)
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists