Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC PC CP SNAP FIS Random: EN KNZ NFCR UMAP SIOR
Meanings and definitions for CIE
What does CIE stand for? What does CIE mean?
- Cambridge International Examinations, an international examination board
- Center for International Education at the University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Cleveland Institute of Electronics, a private technical and engineering educational institution
- International Commission on Illumination (Commission internationale de l'éclairage)
- Compagnie ivoirienne d'électricité [fr], the national electrical company in Ivory Coast
- Companion of the Order of the Indian Empire (C.I.E.)
- Computability in Europe, an international organization of computability theorists, computer scientists, mathematicians
- CIÉ (Córas Iompair Éireann), the Irish state transport authority
- Council on Islamic Education
- Transportes Aéreos Cielos Andinos, ICAO code: CIE
- Civil Information and Educational Section (CIE), General Headquarters, the Supreme Commander for the Allied Powers in Japan (1945-1952)
- CIE 1931 color space, one of the first mathematically defined color spaces, created by the International Commission on Illumination (CIE) in 1931
- Commercial Information Exchange, a real estate database for commercial properties, similar to a residential Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Computer Interrupt Equipment, a form of discrete interrupt controller in Ferranti computers
- Congenital ichthyosiform erythroderma, a skin disease
- Control and Indicating Equipment
- Carbon Isotope Excursion, a rapid release of carbon to the ocean or atmosphere.
- Corpus Inscriptionum Etruscarum, the known body of Etruscan inscriptions
- Cie, the abbreviation for the French compagnie or "company"
- Collie airport (code), Australia
- Commission Internationale de l'�clairage
- Coras Iompar Eireann (old name of national transport authority)
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists