Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC SNAP EPIC CARE FORD Random: WFD MNRX VLN ACCURATE YRN
Meanings and definitions for ECP
What does ECP stand for? What does ECP mean?
- Effective Core Potential, a term in computational chemistry
- Electrochemical corrosion potential, an electrode potential with a non-zero net reaction on the working electrode but zero net current
- Electrochemical potential, a thermodynamic measure of chemical potential that includes the energy contribution of electrostatics
- Eastman Color Positive, a photographic processing system
- Electronic Communications in Probability, a scientific journal
- Ecommerce Platform, a term commonly used by online merchants that describes their underlying digital storefront technology
- Engineering Change Proposal, a term used in contract and proposals in Engineering and Technical Services.
- Electronic Check Processing, in electronic banking
- Extended Capability Port, an IEEE 1284 parallel port mode
- Equivalence class partitioning, a software testing technique
- Excessive crossposting, a form of Usenet spam; See Breidbart Index
- Eosinophil cationic protein, a basic protein in the eosinophil primary matrix, encoded in humans by the RNASE3 gene
- Emergency Care Practitioner, a type of paramedic or nurse
- Emergency contraceptive pill, a type of contraception also known as morning-after pill
- Endoscopic CycloPhotocoagulation, a minimally invasive treatment for the management of glaucoma. Laser energy is applied to the ciliary processes under direct visualization using an ophthalmic laser microendoscope, effectively lowering intraocular pressure (IOP) and reducing patient medication.
- Extracorporeal photopheresis, a therapy in which blood is treated with a photosensitizing agent and subsequently irradiated with light
- External counterpulsation, a non-invasive therapy used to treat chronic angina and other ischemic heart diseases
- Eye Care Professional, an individual who provides a service related to the eyes or vision
- European Certificate of Psychotherapy, a certificate of psychotherapist with mutual recognition of training across Europe (European Association for Psychotherapy)
- Early Commissioning Program, a two-year United States Army ROTC program offered by Military Junior Colleges
- English College in Prague, a Czech high school
- English Collective of Prostitutes, a feminist group
- European Committee for the Prevention of Torture
- Emerging Capital Partners, a private equity firm
- École Centrale Paris, a French university
- Episcopal Church in the Philippines, an autocephalous province of the Anglican Communion in the Philippines
- Evangelical Churches of Pentecost, a Pentecostal denomination which merged with the Apostolic Churches Of Pentecost
- End credits promotion in a television presentation, a sequence combining a program's closing credits with a continuity announcement of upcoming items.
- Extreme corporal punishment, a fictional English band played by the real American band Eight Bucks Experiment in the movie SLC Punk!
- Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (IATA airport code), near Panama City Beach, Florida, US
- East Coast Parkway, a major highway in the south-east of Singapore
- Electronically controlled pneumatic brakes, a type of railway brake
- Election Commission of Pakistan
- Empty category principle, a syntactic constraint in theoretical linguistics
- Enhanced Capabilities Port, Microsoft
- Extended Capabilities Port
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists