Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC PC CP SNAP FIS Random: BRAG TRMB WGHOF WBCP XCD
Meanings and definitions for UFC
What does UFC stand for? What does UFC mean?
- The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is an American mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion company based in Las Vegas, Nevada, which is owned and operated by Endeavor Group Holdings along with Silver Lake Partners, Kohlberg Kravis Roberts and MSD Capital via Zuffa, LLC. It is the largest MMA promotion company in the world and features some of the highest-level fighters in the sport on its roster.
- UFC Group, a Mongolian food and beverage company
- University of Franche-Comté (Université de Franche-Comté), in Besançon, France
- Federal University of Ceará (Universidade Federal do Ceará), in Ceará, Brazil
- Universities Funding Council, a defunct British funding body
- Union of Forces for Change (Union des Forces du Changement), a Togolese political party
- United Farmers of Canada (1926–1949), a radical farmers organization
- United Free Church of Scotland, a Scottish Presbyterian denomination
- Uniting for Consensus (UfC), multinational opposition to permanent seats at the UN Security Council
- UFC-Que Choisir, a French consumers group
- Ultimate Fighting Championship (video game), for the Dreamcast, PlayStation and Game Boy Color
- EA Sports UFC, a video game for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- UFC (brand), a brand of banana ketchup owned by Nutri-Asia, Inc.
- Urinary free cortisol, in medical testing
- , at Seattle University
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists