Note: this is a work in progress - more info and better results coming very soon!
Popular: CC CARE EPIC SNAP FORD Random: ICCL WCM NZST WCPM LOTO
Meanings and definitions for REA
What does REA stand for? What does REA mean?
- Rea, Lombardy, in Italy
- Rea, Missouri, United States
- River Rea, a river in Birmingham, England
- River Rea, Shropshire, a river in Shropshire, England
- Rea, Hungarian name of Reea village in Totești Commune, Hunedoara County, Romania
- Railway Express Agency (1918–1975), a defunct American package delivery service
- Ralph Engelstad Arena, ice hockey venue at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Reactive arthritis, inflammatory arthritis that develops in response to an infection in another part of the body
- Reggio Emilia approach, an educational philosophy
- Religious Education Association, American scholarly organization
- Renewable Energy Association, British trade association
- Research & Education Association, American publisher of test preparation materials and study guides
- Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010), an American horror film
- Resident Evil: Apocalypse (2004), am American horror film
- Resources, events, agents (accounting model), a theoretical model for computerized accounting
- Rules Enabling Act (1934), US law empowering Federal courts to create "Rules of Civil Procedure"
- Rural Electrification Administration (1932–1994), former name of the Rural Utilities Service, a US government agency
- Restrictive Early Action, a type of early action in American college admissions
- Rea (name), including a list of people and characters with the name
- Rea (album)
- Mens rea (Latin for "guilty mind"), a legal term
- Rea Award for the Short Story, an annual American and Canadian literary award
- Rhea (bird), sometimes misspelled "rea"
- Rea Magnet Wire, manufacturer of a broad range of magnet wire and other specialty wire
- Rail Express Agency
- Reao airport (code), French Polynesia
[beta] © 2020 • Main sources: Wikipedia & Silmaril • Try the Search engine for lists